North America’s Leading Franchise Management Company
Fusion Restaurant Group, Inc. is a publicly traded company (Trading Symbol BPWI) based in Longwood, Florida. Fusion was established in 2010 to become North America’s leading franchise management company. Although new in name, Fusion’s core brands of Sobik’s Subs, Caffe Porta Via, La Prensa Latin Grill, and Eddy Chan’s form a sound foundation with a 40-year history of success.
Diversity and Brand Equity Drive our Success
Fusion’s portfolio of restaurant brands includes:
- Sobik’s Subs: Orlando’s original sub shop franchise since 1969. Serving quality deli subs and fresh salads, Sobik’s Subs is most famous for its incredible Cheese Steak Sub.
- La Prensa Latin Grill: A fast casual restaurant concept with a twist. A Latin twist!
- Eddy Chan’s: Exceptional Chinese Cuisine. To go.
- Obee’s Soup Salad Subs: Freshness is the hallmark of a great sub shop franchise. With Obee’s philosophy of slicing to order for every sub and salad, it just doesn’t get any fresher.
- Caffe Porta Via: From nutritious, healthy sandwiches to rich, gourmet coffee, Caffe Porta Via brings a little elegance and sophistication to every installation of the Tuscany influenced restaurant kiosk.
- Wing Way: Wings, Burgers, Fries: The neighborhood sports bar in an easy to reproduce franchise package.
Fusion Restaurant Group Mission Statement
“Our mission is to be the finest franchise management company in the world. Period. If we create value for our franchisees and shareholders by delivering the highest quality products and services to each and every one of our customers we will accomplish our mission.”
620 CROWN OAK CENTER DRIVE
LONGWOOD, FLORIDA 32750